Monday, January 7, 2008

Am I Cursed? Brrrrrrrrrrrr

So last week it was (insert Dr. Evil accent) FRIGGIN freezing (end accent) here in the ATL. It was 17 one morning that I remember. Which seems like the perfect time for my heater to stop working. Yep, I got home from work and it was about 50 degrees INSIDE my place. Poor Mitsa, I could almost hear her shivering! I'm not a Pierson, so I was not about to brave the cold, I slept at a friends' house (Thanks Jason & Tara!) that night. Wanna take a wild guess as to what happened that night? Yep, my presence broke their heater.

We each managed to get our respective heaters fixed within 24 hours, so I guess there was a happy ending. If anyone needs their heater broken for any reason...give me a call, I'll be happy to see what I can do.

No comments: