Thursday, June 19, 2008

Help End Breast Cancer


We interrupt this usually-amusing blog so that you can do some good. I'm a sucker for boobs and my friend Janice is doing something to help save them. Last year, she participated in this 3-day breast cancer walk and managed to get her poor little foot hurt and wound up needing surgery and was on crutches for a while! And she's STILL doing it all over again. What a trooper! Without further uh-do, my friend Janice has the floor (or keyboard I guess)...

Yes, I'm doing it again - I signed up for the 2008 Breast Cancer 3-Day! I had such an incredible experience doing the 3-Day last year that I'm going back for more. I'm so excited about this event, even though this year I really know what I've gotten myself into.

I need your help. I am planning on surpassing the $2,735.00 that you - my friends and family - gave so generously last time around to help fight breast cancer.

This year, instead of walking in Atlanta again, I am walking in San Francisco, September 5-7, 2008!

Just follow the link below to visit my personal fundraising page and make a donation.

If you have any questions or want to hear more about what I'm doing, I love talking about the event. Thanks for all of your support. I'm incredibly lucky to have people like you in my life!

Love,
Janice Ratner

P.S. Don't wait - donate today!


If you haven't already seen them, here is the link to my pictures from last years 3Day! http://picasaweb.google.com/JMR8218/3Day



For more information about the Breast Cancer 3-Day, Susan G. Komen for the Cure or the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund, visit http://www.the3day.org/ or call 800.996.3DAY.

No comments: