Monday, December 24, 2007

The Most Boring 36 Hours of my Year has Begun

Although I'm definitely looking forward to some Chinese food tomorrow!!!




It's hard to be a Jew on Christmas
My Friends won't let me join in any games...
And I can't sing Christmas songs
Or decorate a Christmas tree...
Or leave water out for Rudolph
'cause there's something wrong with me...
My people don't believe in Jesus Christ's divinity...
I'm a Jew, a lonely Jew...on Christmas.

Hanukkah is nice, but why is it,
That Santa passes over my house every year?
And instead of eating Ham
I have to eat Kosher Latkes...
Instead of Silent Night
I'm singing hou-hazch-tou-gavish...
And what the f**k is up
With lighting all these f**king Candles, tell me please?

I'm a Jew, a lonely Jew...
I can't be merry, 'cause i'm Hebrew...on Christmas.


*-Note - the lyrics of the above song are not necessarilly the views of this blog and is not meant to be taken seriously, unless you are an 8 year old jewish kid in a cartoon in South Park, CO.

Thanks,
management.

No comments: