Sunday, January 4, 2009

Why I'm Dumb (Part 297)

This one I had to put as its own blog entry.

Last week, I finally found and bought a Wii. I've been out of town, so I really hadn't had a chance to mess with it until tonight. So, I finally put a disc in and am excited about playing. "Unable to read disc" WTF???? I check the manual, do the suggestions, and it still doesn't work. I go to their website...nothing helps. I finally have to call them. Here's how that went down:

Me: Hi, I'm getting a disc read error, my first time I'm trying to play a game
Nintendo Girl: Is your console horizontal or vertical?
Me: Horizontal
NG: Is the power button on the right or the left?
Me: Right
NG: Sir, your console is...
Me: Noooooooooooooooo Waaaaayyyyyyyy
NG: ...upside down
Me: You have GOT to be kidding me.
NG: You're not the first and you won't be the last, I promise. You're the second one today actually.


Well, at least she made me feel a little better!

No comments: