Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ATL Noise: Volume 7, Issue 1 (Concerts!)

Haven't done this in a while, and I happened to notice that Reel Big Fish is gonna be here in less than 2 weeks so I wonder what else I don't know!

So, here's the semiannual listing of concerts coming to the ATL that I might possibly could maybe want to go see. If you see bold, it means a much higher probability of me being there...


Sat 01/10/09 - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Becoming, Tickle Me Pink @ The Masquerade

Wed 01/14/09 - Sevendust @ Center Stage

Sat 01/17/09 - Reel Big Fish, The Sleeping, Emarosa, Funeral For A Friend, One Pin Short, Streetlight Manifesto @ The Masquerade

Mon 01/19/09 - Scott Weiland @ Center Stage

Fri 01/30/09 - The Killers, M83 @ Atlanta Civic Center

Mon 03/02/09 - Ludo, Sing It Loud, The Morning Light, This Providence @ The Masquerade

Wed 03/11/09 - Less Than Jake, The Expendables, The Gay Blades, VersaEmerge, Ace Enders, Craig Owens of Chiodos @ The Masquerade

No comments: