- 5 days until my cousin Liz gets married - the first of my generation to make the biggest mistake of their lives - just kidding :)
- 17 days until my future brother-in-law's bachelor party in Baltimore
- 21 days until Heroes - season one - comes out on DVD
- 23 days until college football is back!LSU @ Mississippi State on day 1
- 27 days until FSU's first game - @ Clemson on Labor Day
- 53 days until FSU vs. Alabama in Jacksonville, FL...and I can't go :(
- 54 days until my cousin Scott's bar-mitzvah (the last bar-mitzvah in my family for a long long time, well, at least 13 years, as far as I know! And which is why I can't go to the FSU vs. Alabama game...family comes first)
- 59 days until the Atlanta Thrashers home season opener! I don't think there's ANYTHING I'm looking forward to more than this. They should be unveiling the banner for the 2006-7 Southeastern Division Championship...which is a big deal, with it being their first and all.
- 74 days until Miami vs. Florida State. Possibly the only FSU game I get to go to this year.
- 85 days until I go to see The Smashing Pumpkins, at the Fabulous Fox Theatre in ATL (I really feel weird about calling it fabulous)
- 87 days until my 31st birthday. My friend Matt is trying to talk me into a trip to Jamaica...I don't know. If i do that, apparently I've gotta get a passport soon, and I'm way too lazy for that!
- 102 days until my LITTLE sister, Kim...is getting married. People need to stop growing up! I command you!!!!!
- 163 days until I'll have vacation days at work again! It's been too long!
Florida State favored by four at Boston College
4 hours ago