Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Why I'm Dumb (Part 286)

So back in December I finally caved in and bought an air mattress (I got tired of borrowing Courtney's). The next step was to buy the air pump, because my lungs aren't THAT good. So I bought one. The note on the box said you needed to charge it for 8-10 hours or so before use. I plugged it in and never looked back...for about 4 months. Finally it came time to actually use the air mattress and guess what...the air pump didn't work. And guess who didn't keep a 4 month old receipt? Yeah, thats me, I probably threw it away the second I got home - like I always do.

So i had a brilliant plan to buy a new one and return the old one. I bought the new one yesterday, charged it and wouldn't you know it...it doesn't work...until I unplugged the charger. D'oh! So i go back to the original one I bought, charged it again, and wouldn't you know it? It works. And I'm a confirmed dumbass. Thank you, thank you.

No comments: