Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cleaning a Bathtub in 5 Minutes

Got your attention yet? Thought so! I don't know what got into me tonight, but I decided it was time to clean the ole bath tub. I've lived here for about 6 months now, and as a typical guy, never cleaned it. It was definitely time. A couple years ago, someone (Tara???) introduced me into the world of the Magic Eraser. So, I sprayed the tub down with some blee-ach and then just scrubbed away with the Magic Eraser. Before I knew it...clean bathtub!!!! It took Lauren (my roommate) more time to get a load of laundry together than it did for me to clean that thing!

So whaddya know? That was easy! I should do that more oft....NAHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6 Months....I think it was 2 years with me and the tub was only cleaned once....by your mom! Congratulations on learning a new skill! ha ha